Monday 21 January 2013

Liberty Fabric Paper Treat Bags

I just made some amazing chocolate chip cookies that I wanted to package up and share with my friends.
 I thought using Liberty Fabrics would be a cute idea.
As beautiful as these fabrics are, they are far too expensive for
wrapping up a few cookies.














Instead, I photo copied a few pieces of fabric I liked with my printer onto regular A4 paper.
I then trimmed the edges.


I folded the paper into the centre and taped it with some cute washi tape.
I then folded and creased to create the bottom of the bag.
I taped up the bottom and puffed them out to create a cute and cheap paper bag.

I also found another way to make paper bags on this site....


These little square bags are a bit more formal 
and take longer to make,
 but are so very cute.

These paper bags are perfect for giving away some of my cookies
 so I don't eat them all!!!

About 4 cookies fit in one bag made from an A4 size piece of paper.

Popcorn anyone?
The options are endless....

All done
 and ready to be filled
 with some yummy
 treats.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...